OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OUTLAWS

OUTLAWS forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wish to join the alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TTT013
Post Something!
Post Something!

wish to join the alliance Empty
PostSubject: wish to join the alliance   wish to join the alliance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:02 am

I am TTT013 my population is 113 my troops 25 my location is 163/ 176 my tribe is gaul have had this account only since 08/05/2008 this is my first experiance on this server i am an agressive raider i am logged into this account several times aday . i am looking for a good , strong alliance that i can be active in and loyal to. i am not content to be in the middle of the pack or lower i want to be at the topend. can help others in need of a sitter. i learn fast and like to think things through. i know when to bend and know how to defend. i will grow quickly and want to run with the big dogs , not one to sit on the porch. in a couple of days i hope to have a scout , will make raiding far more effective. will stand with my fellow outlaws. thick or thin do or die and play to win and for the good of the community , will recruite and look for strong confederacies. strength is power and respect is a powerful influence. i was attacked once. the guy sent 150 troops at me i had my cranny in place and my resources protected and a place to send my troops out of harms way . he got nothing for his time or trouble. i got rid of a worthless rat. hes not been back .
Back to top Go down
Hiredgoon
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: wish to join the alliance   wish to join the alliance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:28 pm

thanks for your application! we're looking it over now & dicussing within ranks, so we should get back to you with our answer in a fair amount of time, just bear with us & we'll have an answer for you in a few days.
Back to top Go down
TTT013
Post Something!
Post Something!

PostSubject: Re: wish to join the alliance   wish to join the alliance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:59 pm

great i am hopefull and looking forward to being apart of the outlaws.
Back to top Go down
Sopheira
Cadet
Cadet

PostSubject: Re: wish to join the alliance   wish to join the alliance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:49 pm

Hi, TT013. You have a good game plan. We do have minimum population requirements. Once you have gotten your population, with corresponding troops, into the 200's, please come back and reapply and we would be happy to reconsider.

Regards,
Sopheira Charosi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wish to join the alliance   wish to join the alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wish to join the alliance
Page 1 of 1