OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OUTLAWS

OUTLAWS forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[foxD] application to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
foxD
Post Something!
Post Something!

[foxD]  application to join Empty
PostSubject: [foxD] application to join   [foxD]  application to join Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:16 am

username: [foxD][in game nams and in forum, tey are all the same]

tribe:[roman]

population:[506]

army size:[120 troops (include all troops)]

type of player (agressive, defensive):[both aggressive and defensive]

server experience:[first time in sever 4, but i have many experience in other server. etc:server 6,3x,2.5,7,1]

people consistently attacking you:[none, they have stoped long time ago]

previous alliance experience (this server only):[i'm from Fresh™, but was going to quit it because none of them are near to me.]

why you want to be in Outlaws:[first, alliance members are near to me. secondly, I want to be strong.]

what can you provide us:[troops,resources,protection to other alliance members and most important LOYALTY]

what can we provide you:[pride, strength and protection]

last but not least: [I wish to be strong and win this ultimate goals with my teammates. I'm willing to contribute anything other alliance members ask for. I'm well experienced and know quite many thigns in this game]
Back to top Go down
Hiredgoon
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: [foxD] application to join   [foxD]  application to join Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:37 pm

thanks for applying! we're currently reviewing some stuff & making decisions as how to proceed, so please bear with us & we'lll be able to let you know one way or the other in a couple of days.

one thing that might help is a slightly more accurate troop count, beyond a vague total. I mean, are they infantry, or cavalry, or a mix? are they defensive or offensive? these are things we need to consider when looking at potential allies. if you feel the forum is not secure enough of a place to discuss your troop totals, you may IGM them to me & I promise it will have fair weight in our discussions & not be disclosed to a large number of people.

also, having your location would be helpful as well... I know it's easy enough to go searching for a name but it's just as easy to load your coords up so we just have to jump there via the map.
Back to top Go down
foxD
Post Something!
Post Something!

PostSubject: Re: [foxD] application to join   [foxD]  application to join Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi,

I received an IGM, and he said that you guys are haveing a war with some alliance isn't it? Well, as in my post, I'm ready for war! Smile

Anyway, let me know if I'm accepted. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Doefrijk
Post Something!
Post Something!

PostSubject: Re: [foxD] application to join   [foxD]  application to join Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:20 pm

FoxD also applied for the Outlaw Legion, where we were unsure because of his location. He has joined Saw [A] since yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [foxD] application to join   [foxD]  application to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[foxD] application to join
Page 1 of 1