OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OUTLAWS

OUTLAWS forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Fadeddeath

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fadeddeath
Post Something!
Post Something!

Application - Fadeddeath Empty
PostSubject: Application - Fadeddeath   Application - Fadeddeath Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Hello all,

I am inquiring about an invitation to your alliance. Let me tell you a little about myself.
I am a 23 year old Help desk technician that is constantly in front of a computer so I am almost always logged in at work.
When not at work I am checking my village on my iPhone. I guess that means that I am pretty active.
This is my first server and the only server that I play on. I am a quick learner and have learned to love this game.
I have played other games like this such as utopia and Tribal Wars.
When I play a game I play to win however I also play to have fun. (Losing isn't fun) lol!

If there is anything else that you would like to know please ask away and I will answer any questions.

Last edited by fadeddeath on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Stranger
Post Something!
Post Something!

PostSubject: The Stranger   Application - Fadeddeath Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:37 am

moved

Last edited by The Stranger on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sopheira
Cadet
Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fadeddeath   Application - Fadeddeath Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:46 am

We are in the middle of a war zone. Troops are a must. How long do you think it would take you to build enough troops to help take on 1k+ sized armies?
Back to top Go down
Sopheira
Cadet
Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fadeddeath   Application - Fadeddeath Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:47 am

fadeddeath wrote:
Hello all,

I am inquiring about an invitation to your alliance. Let me tell you a little about myself.
I am a 23 year old Help desk technician that is constantly in front of a computer so I am almost always logged in at work.
When not at work I am checking my village on my iPhone. I guess that means that I am pretty active.
This is my first server and the only server that I play on. I am a quick learner and have learned to love this game.
When I play a game I play to win however I also play to have fun. (Losing isn't fun) lol!

If there is anything else that you would like to know please ask away and I will answer any questions.

Please refer to the sticky on how to apply ..

http://outlaws.roflforum.net/recruitment-f1/how-to-apply-t11.htm
Back to top Go down
The Stranger
Post Something!
Post Something!

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fadeddeath   Application - Fadeddeath Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:04 am

Last edited by The Stranger on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fadeddeath
Post Something!
Post Something!

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fadeddeath   Application - Fadeddeath Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:14 am

Sopheira wrote:
fadeddeath wrote:
Hello all,

Please refer to the sticky on how to apply ..

http://outlaws.roflforum.net/recruitment-f1/how-to-apply-t11.htm

As you can see that sticky was set up after I posted the informal application.

Here is the information that you have requested in the sticky.

username: Fadeddeath

tribe: Teuton

population: 435

army size: 150 Clubswingers 80 Spearman 30 Axeman 5 Scouts 50 Paladins 10 Teutonic Knights and 1 Hero

type of player (agressive, defensive): Hybrid. I have typically only been attacking inactive players in my area untill I get a better foothold. Once in an alliance that can hold it's own I will be attacking more villages.

server experience: This is my first and only.

people consistently attacking you: I have only been attacked a handful of times so nobody

previous alliance experience (this server only): FA (Left them for being inactive) 300_S (Left them because most of them were over 12 hours away from my village

why you want to be in Outlaws: Why not? You look strong from what I can see and I would love to help you construct a world wonder.

what can you provide us: I can provide you with an active player that is always willing to help others so long as it doesn't harm myself.

what can we provide you: I don't expect anything beyond what I give as assistance.
Back to top Go down
constantine
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fadeddeath   Application - Fadeddeath Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:16 am

Do you have any problem with having a sitter come in and view your troop totals? This will only be until they are confirmed and if all is up to par, I can see no reason why we can't add you to the roster right away.
Back to top Go down
Sopheira
Cadet
Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fadeddeath   Application - Fadeddeath Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:39 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Fadeddeath   Application - Fadeddeath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Fadeddeath
Page 1 of 1