OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OUTLAWS

OUTLAWS forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stackie-application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stackie
Post Something!
Post Something!

stackie-application Empty
PostSubject: stackie-application   stackie-application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:03 pm

tribe:teuton

population:386 2 villages,one 9 cropper

army size:varies due to some problems i'm having with AxeMurderer

type of player (agressive, defensive):aggressive

server experience:won already 2 servers,been ranked best defender 1 week before the end,we won the war in my 21 villages Wink

people consistently attacking you: axemurder around 6 am and 4 pm grenwich time every day,usually he doesnt get anything, on Tuesday he took out my offensive army but didnt matter,i'm relocating it to my nine cropper anyway

previous alliance experience (this server only): not worth mentioning

why you want to be in Outlaws: Constantine asked me if i wanted to join as i am just about the largest player in his new area, i didnt want to apply to any big alliances as i didnt think i was big enough yet but now i'll get there

what can you provide us:experience, support defensively,support offensively and i love playing with chiefs so if anyone near me ever wants to take over a village they should just ask in a few weeks.. and some good understandable English

what can we provide you:protection from your confederatie player AxeMurderer so i can continue what i was doing with not letting anyone around me grow..they where easy prays to get
Back to top Go down
Sopheira
Cadet
Cadet

stackie-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: stackie-application   stackie-application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:51 pm

Accepted and welcome.
Back to top Go down

stackie-application
Page 1 of 1