OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OUTLAWS

OUTLAWS forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fatguy - application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fatguy
Post Something!
Post Something!

Fatguy - application Empty
PostSubject: Fatguy - application   Fatguy - application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 pm

username: fatguy

tribe: Teutons

population: 222

army size: 1 Hero, 100 Clubswingers, 10 Axemen, 2 Scouts, 1 Paladin ( just got in a bit of a scrap, lost a few troops)

type of player (agressive, defensive): very Aggressive

server experience: Was on s5 till I met a very violent end. Looking for redemption on this server.

people consistently attacking you: kcrimson... who had not taken resources up until yesterday (caught me with my pants down).

previous alliance experience (this server only): CWL (Huge Joke), 300JEDI ( Unorganized, Bad Leadership)

why you want to be in Outlaws: I was offered a position, and i would like a shot at winning this thing.

what can you provide us: I'm a very active player (Yellow is not in my color scheme), experience and fearless nature.

what can we provide you: As long as my village doesn't end up a pile of rubble, I'm cool.

and anything else you want to include that might help you.

Personal Motto: F#CK IT, Lets Ride Or Die!!!
Back to top Go down
Sopheira
Cadet
Cadet

Fatguy - application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatguy - application   Fatguy - application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:14 am

Accepted. Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Fatguy - application
Page 1 of 1