OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OUTLAWS

OUTLAWS forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

john q public application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
john q public
Post Something!
Post Something!

john q public application Empty
PostSubject: john q public application   john q public application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:26 pm

username: john q public
tribe: roman

population:218

army size:small(just started building one)

type of player (agressive, defensive): defensive atm

server experience: started on server 2...got slaughtered fairly quickly because I refused to be farmed by the big boys on my block

people consistently attacking you: tecko from the soprano alliance

previous alliance experience (this server only): none

why you want to be in Outlaws: looks like you guys are a well organized bunch that are doing fairly well on the server

what can you provide us: whatever help is needed

what can we provide you: fun What a Face
Back to top Go down
Hiredgoon
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: john q public application   john q public application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:43 pm

thanks for the application! we're currently hammering out some things, but we have seen your app & are considering it in due course. if you feel the forums are not a secure enough location to fully disclose your troop totals, you may IGM them to me & I will treat them with the utmost respect & give them fair weight in our discussions.

check back in a few days to remind us you're still alive & bug us in case we get too cought up to reply & give you our answer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
john q public
Post Something!
Post Something!

PostSubject: Re: john q public application   john q public application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:48 pm

any decision yet?
Back to top Go down
john q public
Post Something!
Post Something!

PostSubject: Re: john q public application   john q public application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:40 pm

well, I'll wait 1 more day for an answer, then I'm going to have to start looking elsewhere
Back to top Go down
constantine
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: john q public application   john q public application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:51 pm

I am sorry but you are located in an area that is not at this time strategically viable to defend.Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
john q public
Post Something!
Post Something!

PostSubject: Re: john q public application   john q public application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:40 pm

wow, thanks for wasting my time then feeding me a line of crap. funny how I'm not strategically viable to defend, but one of your members who is close to me is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: john q public application   john q public application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

john q public application
Page 1 of 1