OUTLAWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OUTLAWS

OUTLAWS forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Happy Athiest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Happy Athiest
Post Something!
Post Something!

Application - Happy Athiest Empty
PostSubject: Application - Happy Athiest   Application - Happy Athiest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:05 am

username: Happy Athiest.

tribe: Romans.

population: 147 and counting.

army size: Total of 35 - (30 Legionnaire's, 3 Equites Legati and 2 Equites Imperatoris).

type of player (agressive, defensive): Aggressive, but will change to a hybrid style as I grow.

server experience: 22 day on Server 4. Late (painful) starts on several other servers to learn how to play.

people consistently attacking you: None.

previous alliance experience (this server only): None.

why you want to be in Outlaws: It is my belief that Outlaws, and it's confederate's have a superior chance of winning this server. I would like the chance to be part of that winning team.

what can you provide us: I will provide whatever support to the alliance and its confeds that I can possibly provide, both in terms of troops (as I grow bigger) and resources to group projects.

what can we provide you: To be honest, I have no expectations of what I can expect form (possible) alliance members beyond mutual defence and support/advice.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my application.
Back to top Go down
Sopheira
Cadet
Cadet

Application - Happy Athiest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Happy Athiest   Application - Happy Athiest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:01 pm

You appear to have a good strategy. OUTLAWS has a minimum pop requirement that will need to be met of 200+ pop. Once you have grown your pop and troops a bit more, please come back and reapply.

Regards,
Sopheira Charosi
Back to top Go down

Application - Happy Athiest
Page 1 of 1